Firefighters responded to a fire at the rear of a toilet block in Loreto College this afternoon.
Two fire appliances rushed to the Castlerock Road school shortly after 3pm where they used a jet to extinguish the fire.
A NIFRS spokesperson said " The incident was dealt with by 4.07pm and the cause of the fire is believed to be deliberate ignition."
County Antrim village left with limited mobile signal for months
You've successfully subscribed to Causeway Coast Community News
Great! Next, complete checkout to get full access to all premium content.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Unable to sign you in. Please try again.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.
Error! Stripe checkout failed.
Success! Your billing info is updated.
Billing info update failed.