Whoa! Averaging 66,000 Unique Weekly Readers! 

FeaturedNews

66 year old man treated following house fire

1 Mins read

Actuating smoke alarms alerted the occupants of a bungalow in Shanreagh Park Limavady to a fire in the kitchen on Sunday afternoon (18th October 2015 ). Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a hosereel jet, a CO2 extinguisher and a covering jet to deal with the fire which involved unattended cooking materials. A 66 year old man was treated by crews using a Microvent for smoke inhalation.

He was also checked over by ambulance personnel at the scene.

Digital Editorial Team
12431 posts

About author
An article that is attributed to the Causeway Coast Community Team has either involved multiple authors, written by a contributor or the main body of content is from a press release. Got a news-related tip you’d like to see covered on Causeway Coast Community? Email us - [email protected]
Articles
Related posts
News

12 arrests and three vehicles seized following Joint Agency Task Force Operation

1 Mins read
Officers from the Police Service of Northern Ireland were part of a cross border Joint Agency Task Force operation that took place…
News

Woman 'confirms involvement' in hoax bomb alert at Armoy

1 Mins read
A WOMAN with a Stranraer address has “confirmed” involvement in a hoax bomb alert in Armoy in 2019, Coleraine Magistrates Court, sitting…
BusinessLocal NewsNews

Dodds announces new support scheme for large tourism and hospitality businesses

2 Mins read
Economy Minister Diane Dodds today unveiled details of a new £26.1m support scheme for larger hospitality and tourism businesses that have been…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *