The first five year action plan for the Binevenagh AONB expired at the end of March 2015. The Binevenagh AONB Management Forum are currently working hard to review progress-to-date, and identify new actions and projects between 2015 and 2020.
To facilitate this work, the Causeway Coast & Glens Heritage Trust would like to gather a bank of project and funding ideas or actions which you would like to see delivered in the Binevenagh area between 2015 and 2020. To help with this process they are encouragin people to join them at one of the following consultation events.
- AGHANLOO, Tuesday 3rd November 2015. 7:30pm-9:30pm. Aghanloo Community Centre
- LIMAVADY / BALLYKELLY / DUNGIVEN. 5th November 2015. 7:30pm-9:30pm, Roe Valley Arts & Cultural Centre
- BELLARENA, Tuesday 10th November 2015, 7:30pm-9:30pm, Bellarena Gliding Club,
- CASTLEROCK. Wednesday 11th November 2015, 7:30pm-9:30pm, Peter Thompson Hall,
- COLERAINE / PORTSTEWART, Monday 23rd November 2015, 7:30pm-9:30pm, Portstewart Town Hall
If you wish to attend any of these events please let us know in advance by calling the office on: 028 2075 2100 or email: [email protected]