TalkTalk are offering all customer a free upgrade following a recent cyber attack which saw the details of more than 400,000 customers accessed.
Customers have four options to choose from for their upgrade, these are as follows:
- A huge range of TV content, including movies, kids entertainment and sports.
- A mobile SIM, with a monthly allowance of free texts, data and calls.
- Unlimited UK landline and mobile calls.
- A broadband health check by TalkTalk’s experienced engineers.
As well as this, TalkTalk are offering customers a new security package which includes.
- HomeSafe – TalkTalk’s award winning web filter
- Caller Display
- Last Caller Barring
- Anonymous Caller Reject
This package is also completely free of charge for all customers.
Customers will be able to choose their free upgrades between 1st December and 31st December.
For more information visit the TalkTalk Website