Police are investigating a number of incidents of graffiti/criminal damage in the Coleraine area.
Graffiti, reading “PSNI Child Abusing Scum” appeared on walls in at at least six different locations in the town, including:
- Ballysally Road – Q Radio building
- Linden Avenue – Millburn Shops
- The Crescent x2 – Peter Doherty Pavilion, Residential Property
- Ballycastle Road x2 – Coleraine Showgrounds, Salvation Army (2nd time this week)
- Tullyarton Road – Harpur’s Hill Shops
Anyone who has information about this string of vandalism should contact Police on the non-emergency number 101.