A house in the Drumard Drive area had to be ventilated by the Fire & Rescue Service after residents reported the smell of fumes at the property.
A Northern Ireland Fire & Rescue Service spokesperson said:
“Northern Ireland Fire & Rescue Service (NIFRS) received a call at 4:38pm to a report of a suspected smell of fumes at residential premises at the Drumard Drive area of Coleraine this afternoon (Monday 26th October).
“2 Fire Appliances from Coleraine Fire Station were deployed to the scene. Firefighters ventilated the property and Northern Ireland Fire & Rescue Service finished at the scene at 5:34pm.