Whoa! Averaging 66,000 Unique Weekly Readers! 

FeaturedNews

Portrush Man hospitalised after Fire

1 Mins read

A 60-year-old man from Portrush has been hospitalised after a fire broke out in his home in Glenarm Avenue.

The fire broke out at approximately 8pm last night and a Fire Crew arrived within a matter of minutes.

The cause of the fire was confirmed as accidental by the Fire Service and the man is being treated for smoke inhalation.

Related posts
News

12 arrests and three vehicles seized following Joint Agency Task Force Operation

1 Mins read
Officers from the Police Service of Northern Ireland were part of a cross border Joint Agency Task Force operation that took place…
News

Woman 'confirms involvement' in hoax bomb alert at Armoy

1 Mins read
A WOMAN with a Stranraer address has “confirmed” involvement in a hoax bomb alert in Armoy in 2019, Coleraine Magistrates Court, sitting…
BusinessLocal NewsNews

Dodds announces new support scheme for large tourism and hospitality businesses

2 Mins read
Economy Minister Diane Dodds today unveiled details of a new £26.1m support scheme for larger hospitality and tourism businesses that have been…

1 Comment

  • Avatar

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *