A fire at an electrical substation in the Mountsandel area of Coleraine on Sunday sparked a response from local Fire Crews.
A spokesperson for the Northern Ireland Fire & Rescue Service said:
“Northern Ireland Fire & Rescue Service (NIFRS) received a call at 1:35pm to a report of an incident at the Glendhu Crescent area of Coleraine on Sunday 10th January.
“2 Fire Appliance from Coleraine Fire Station were deployed to the scene of smoke coming from an electrical substation in the area. Northern Ireland Electricity isolated the substation and no further action was required by NIFRS.
“The incident is being treated as accidental and NIFRS finished at the scene at 2:43pm.”
A number of homes and businesses had an electricity outage for several hours.