Work will be starting week commencing 22nd June 2015 on the rail line between Coleraine – Derry~Londonderry and will be substantially completed by the end of 2016.
Translink would like to reassure their passengers that there will be minimal impact as work will primarily be carried out during the night.
This work will result in line closures every weekend in October as well as the weekend of the 7th November.
Weekend Line Closure between Coleraine & Derry~Londonderry Saturdays & Sundays;
- Saturdays 3, 10, 17, 24 October & 7 November 2015
- Sundays 4, 11, 18, 25 October & 8 November 2015
All Derry~Londonderry train services will operate between Belfast and Portrush to the current published timetable.
Two bus substitution services will operate between
- Coleraine and Derry~Londonderry (direct) – click here>>
- Coleraine and Bellarena serving Castlerock – click here>>
As a result of the Line Closure Bellarena Station will be closed on the dates above and a bus substitution will operate between Bellarena and Coleraine;
- Saturdays: bus substitution from Bellarena to Coleraine
0630, 0730, 0930, 1130, 1330, 1530, 1730, 1930
- Sundays: bus substitution from Bellarena to Coleraine
0930, 1130, 1330, 1530, 1730, 1930
As a result of the Line Closure Castlerock Station will be closed on the dates above and a bus substitution will operate between Castlerock and Coleraine;
- Saturdays: bus substitution from Castlerock to Coleraine
0650, 0750, 0950, 1150, 1350, 1550, 1750, 1950
- Sundays: bus substitution from Castlerock to Coleraine
0950, 1150, 1350, 1550 ,1750, 1950
For further information please call the Translink Contact Centre on (028) 90 66 66 30.