Emergency services responded to a house fire in the Prospect Park area of Portstewart in the early hours of this morning.
A number of fire appliances attended the incident along with the Northern Ireland Ambulance service.
One person was transferred to hospital.
Councillor Angela Mulholland thanked the emergency services for their swift response. "Their rapid response to this incident prevented the spread of fire to neighbouring properties. I am glad to hear that the individual that was inside the property at the time got out safe prior to the arrival of the emergency services".
Picture : McAuley Multimedia