The property located on the eastern bank of the River Bann on the corner of Bannfield Road and Hanover Place, Coleraine is being sold with a maximum reserve of £450,000.
The details are as follows :
- TO BE SOLD AT PUBLIC AUCTION – FRIDAY 23RD JUNE 2017 AT 11.00AM IN THE CLAYTON HOTEL, ORMEAU AVENUE, BELFAST
- MAXIMUM RESERVE – £400,000 – £450,000
- Prominent retail warehouse premises
- Total Area 1,660 sq m (17,873 sq ft)
- Ideal buy to let or owner occupier opportunity
- Sold with the benefit of vacant possession
Coleraine is located approximately 88 km (55 miles) north west of Belfast and 65 km (40 miles) north east of Londonderry and is the main town or Capital of the Causeway Coast. The property is located on the eastern bank of the River Bann on the corner of Bannfield Road and Hanover Place. The surrounding land uses are predominantly commercial with neighbouring occupiers including, Kwik Fit, Kentucky Fried Chicken and Tesco.
The property comprises a relatively modern, free standing warehouse situated within an enclosed site. The building is of steel portal frame construction (eaves height 6.10 m/20 ft) with brick and blockwork cavity walls, solid concrete floors and roof over pitched and dressed in double skin profile metal decking.