Emergency services are currently attending a suspected gas leak at Causeway Hospital.
A staff member at the hospital has told us the lower corridors of the hospital are being evacuated as a precautionary measure which include the computer, medical investigations and medical records rooms.
A NIFRS spokesperson said “Firefighters were called to a gas incident at Causeway Hospital this morning. Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus isolated the gas and ventilated the area. The incident was dealt with by 10.46am. 3 Fire Appliances attended the incident – 2 from Coleraine Fire Station and 1 from Portrush Fire Station.”