Whoa! Averaging 66,000 Unique Weekly Readers! 

Local News

Family Alerted To Incident By Carbon Monoxide Alarm

1 Mins read
NIFRS
NIFRS

Firefighters dealt with items smouldering in a tumble dryer in a bungalow in the Caman Crescent area of Ballycastle this morning. Firefighters removed the items and the tumble dryer from the property.

The occupants of the property, a mother and father and their 3 children, were alerted to the incident by the carbon monoxide alarm and were out of the property on arrival of Firefighters.

They were assessed by Ambulance personnel at the scene but did not attend hospital. Using a gas monitor Firefighters confirmed zero presence of carbon monoxide in the bungalow and the incident was dealt with at 4.25am.

11436 posts

About author
An article that is attributed to the Causeway Coast Community Team has either involved multiple authors, written by a contributor or the main body of content is from a press release. Got a news-related tip you’d like to see covered on Causeway Coast Community? Email us - [email protected]
Articles
Related posts
Local News

Error in stop and search authorisation

1 Mins read
FacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsAppThe Police Service of Northern Ireland has written to 115 individuals who were stopped and searched in order to inform them of…
Local News

Minister announces new measures to support childcare providers

1 Mins read
FacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsAppNew proposals to assist sustainability of the childcare sector have been announced today. Education Minister, Peter Weir outlined the plans following the…
Local News

Dodds announces new support scheme for newly self-employed

1 Mins read
FacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsAppEconomy Minister Diane Dodds today announced a new Covid-19 support scheme for the newly self-employed. The total budget allocated for the scheme…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *