Fire Crews Deal With Incident On The Magherabuoy Road, Portrush

PICTURES : MARK JAMIESON

Firefighters were called to a report of a fire of an end terraced 2-storey house on the Magherabuoy Road, Portrush this afternoon. Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus extinguished the fire.

A woman in her twenties was treated at the scene by paramedics for smoke inhalation.

The cause of the fire was determined as accidental. The incident was dealt with at 1.37pm.

Fire crew and ambulance services at the scene of a house fire on the Magheraboy Road near Portrush on Friday afternoon. / MARK JAMIESON

1 fire appliance from Portrush Fire Station and 1 from Coleraine Fire Station attended the incident.   NIAS also attended.

 

Leave a reply

Follow us

Follow Our Social Media Accounts Below