Firefighters were called to the Woodland Court area of Bushmills last night following reports of a Carbon Monoxide incident in the area.
A Northern Ireland Fire & Rescue Service spokesperson said:
“Northern Ireland Fire & Rescue Service (NIFRS) received a call at 10:07pm to a report of a carbon monoxide incident at the Woodland Court area of Bushmills last night (Monday 22nd August).
“2 Fire Appliances from Portrush Fire Station were deployed to the scene. Firefighters carried out a gas reading and carbon monoxide fumes were detected in a property. The property was ventilated during the incident with the gas readings providing a zero reading.
“Northern Ireland Fire & Rescue Service finished at the scene at 11:35pm.”