PICTURE : MARK JAMIESON
5 Fire appliances attended a blaze in the Glenmanus Road area of Portrush last night. 1 from Portrush Fire Station, 1 from Portstewart Fire Station, 2 from Coleraine Fire Station and 1 from Northland Fire Station
A spokesperson for NIFRS said “Firefighters were called to a fire in a first floor terraced flat. Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus extinguished the fire and lead a woman in her seventies to safety from a neighbouring house. There were no injuries.
The cause of fire was determined as accidental. The incident was dealt with at 9.41pm.”