2 appliances from Portrush Fire Station, 1 from Coleraine Fire Station and a Vema Appliance from Northland Fire Station attended an incident at Dhu Varren Village, Portrush this morning.
A NIFRS spokesperson said “Firefighters were called to deal with a fire in an end terrace unoccupied property.
It was well alight on arrival of Crews. The fire spread to an adjacent property and caused smoke damage to a third.
The cause of the fire has been confirmed as deliberate. The incident was dealt with at 7.20am.