Whoa! Averaging 66,000 Unique Weekly Readers! 

Local News

Live At The Beach 2020 – Cancelled

1 Mins read
BT Coleraine

‘Live At The Beach’ 2020 has been cancelled due to the Coronavirus Pandemic.

A spokesperson said “We won’t be returning for live at the beach this August.

We will hopefully see you all again summer 2021 and we will be working hard to bring you an amazing three day event to celebrate the beauty of the north coast. Until then, stay safe, stay well, look after each other, and we will see you Live at the beach next year.”

Last year Lush! Classical Live at the Beach was staged on August 10, 2019, at Portrush’s famous East Strand and featured some of the hottest dance acts on the planet collaborating with Northern Ireland’s most accomplished classical musicians. The event was part of a three-day music festival event in partnership with LSFX Productions.

The Lush! Classical Live at the Beach saw a 55-piece Ulster Orchestra, produced by Kylie Minogue’s musical director Steve Anderson combined with the genius of DJ and musical producer, Dave Seaman and featuring ‘Ibiza’s favourite saxophone player’ Lovely Laura and Maria Nayler.

11413 posts

About author
An article that is attributed to the Causeway Coast Community Team has either involved multiple authors, written by a contributor or the main body of content is from a press release. Got a news-related tip you’d like to see covered on Causeway Coast Community? Email us - [email protected]
Articles
Related posts
Local News

SDLP: Minister’s action on Causeway Council belated, but welcome

1 Mins read
FacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsAppSDLP Causeway Coast and Glens Councillor, Helena Dallat O’Driscoll has said that the Minister for Communities’ decision to call a forensic audit…
Local News

Paramilitary Crime Task Force search house in Ballymoney

1 Mins read
FacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsAppOfficers from the Paramilitary Crime Task Force (PCTF) searched a house in the Ballymoney area this morning (Tuesday, 1st December) where they…
Local News

Police welcome sentencing of man following his conviction in connection with an assault against a woman in Ballymoney last year

1 Mins read
FacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsAppDetectives have welcomed the sentencing handed down to a 54 year old man following his conviction in connection with an assault against…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *