Whoa! We average 60,000+ unique weekly readers!

Local News

Man treated for Smoke Inhalation following fire at house in Coleraine

1 Mins read

Firefighters responded to report of a fire at an end-terraced house at Winston Way in Coleraine on the afternoon of Saturday 13th August.

Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used CO2 extinguisher to put out the fire involving a dishwasher. A 67-year-old man received oxygen therapy from FRS for mild smoke inhalation at the scene.

The cause of the fire appeared accidental. Fire crews from Coleraine station attended the incident.

 

Related posts
Local News

Portrush RNLI rescue teenage boy who gets into difficulty off Portstewart Head

2 Mins read
FacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsAppThe volunteer crew were requested to launch their all-weather lifeboat by Belfast Coastguard at 2.42pm following an initial request to go to…
Local News

Cameras installed in Limavady to address schools’ ongoing vandalism concerns

1 Mins read
FacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsAppCauseway Coast and Glens Policing and Community Safety Partnership (PCSP) has stepped in to address anti-social behaviour in Limavady by installing new…
Local News

Youth employment scheme could stop “brain-drain” – Sugden

1 Mins read
FacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsAppA FIT-for-purpose youth employability scheme could help stop the “brain drain” of young people leaving Northern Ireland to find work, East Londonderry…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *