Whoa! Averaging 66,000 Unique Weekly Readers! 

Local News

NIFRS Attend Kitchen Fire In Coleraine

1 Mins read
NIFRS

NIFRS attended a kitchen fire at a house in Sproutfields, Coleraine caused by a cooking appliance.

The fire was out on arrival of fire crews.  House ventilated. Ambulance Service not required.

The incident was dealt with by 1.29pm

Digital Editorial Team
12631 posts

About author
An article that is attributed to the Causeway Coast Community Team has either involved multiple authors, written by a contributor or the main body of content is from a press release. Got a news-related tip you’d like to see covered on Causeway Coast Community? Email us - [email protected]
Articles
Related posts
Local News

Man accused of Ballymoney Christmas Day arson refused bail

1 Mins read
A MAN accused of arson, endangering life with intent and making a threat to kill in connection with a house fire in…
Local News

Mayor’s presents centenary civic gift to Coleraine Rugby Club

1 Mins read
The Mayor of Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council has presented Coleraine Rugby Club with a special civic gift to mark its…
Local News

Court hears woman charged with Limavady murder is expected to make bail application

1 Mins read
A WOMAN charged with the murder of Ludmila Poletelova, whose body was found at her home in Limavady last month, is expected…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *