With Father's Day fast approaching, we rounded up a list of some brilliant small businesses throughout the Causeway Coast & Glens offering the perfect Father's Day gifts.
- If your dad is a keen fisherman, what better way to treat him than a 6 Hour- Deep Sea Trip with Causeway Boats off Portrush. Typical Catches include Mackerel, Pollock, Ling and Flatfish, even the odd Cod.
2. Treat your Dad with a Father's Day gift from Smyth's Country Sports. Every dad deserves to feel like a king for the day and this Father’s Day you can find him a gift that is truly special. Shop the latest Barbour styles collection including wax and quilted Jackets, shirts, bags and more.
3. A gift voucher from the famous French Rooms in Bushmills. Enter a pleasantly relaxed, informal and friendly licensed restaurant offering simple French inspired and elegantly presented dishes priced for regular visits and not just for special occasions. Gift cards can be purchased for £20, £30, £40, £50 and £100.
4. The Salt House, Ballycastle. A luxury eco hotel with breath-taking views of the Atlantic Ocean… the perfect staycation gift to escape the hustle and bustle of modern day living. Leave it all behind and let your dad discover coastal calm. The hotel ranges a variety of gift vouchers.
5. Show Dad just how special he is with a delicious Sunday Roast at Rocca Coleraine this Father’s Day. He’ll feel the love in every single bite and let’s not forget a well-earned dessert – it’s the finishing touch for a Father’s Day to remember.