Details have been released on the High Street Voucher Scheme.
On a visit to Belfast's Ormeau Road this morning Economy Minister Gordon Lyons announced that the online application portal for the scheme will be open from September 27 to October 25.
Key dates :
- Week commencing October 4: First tranche of cards will issue to those who have successfully applied for the Spend Local pre-paid card.
- October 11: Telephone service will open to support applications from people not able to access or use the online portal.
- October 25: High Street Scheme online portal and telephone services will close.
- October 25: The last qualifying date for those turning 18 to be eligible to apply for a Spend Local card.
- November 30: High Street Scheme closes and the Spend Local pre-paid cards will cease to be valid.